This set of language elicitation cards and questions was designed as a tool to be used in assessing language for preschool and elementary school aged children. These cards elicit an evidence-based language sample that can be analyzed using the Guidelines for Analysis. Developed by Cate Crowley and Miriam Baigorri. Illustrated by Tina Yeung.
SLAM Guidelines for Analysis support note-taking and analysis: click here
SLAM BOOM! Cards for Teletherapy/Telepractice Dog Comes Home: click here
- BENGALI: SLAM Dog Comes Home Bengali Translation
- BENGALI (Roman Alphabet): SLAM Dog Comes Home Bengali (Roman Alphabet) Translation
- FRENCH (français): SLAM Dog Comes Home French Translation
- JAPANESE (日本語): SLAM Dog Comes Home Japanese (日本語) Translation
- MANDARIN (Simplified): SLAM Dog Comes Home Mandarin (Simplified) Translation
- RUSSIAN (русский язык): SLAM Dog Comes Home Russian (русский язык) Translation
- SPANISH (español): SLAM Dog Comes Home Spanish Translation
- HINDI: SLAM Dog Comes Home Hindi Translation
- MALAYALAM: SLAM Dog Comes Home Malayalam Translation
- TAMIL: SLAM Dog Comes Home Tamil Translation
- PUNJABI: SLAM Dog Comes Home Punjabi Translation
- ARABIC (Multiple Dialects): SLAM Dog Comes Home Arabic Translation
- BRAZILIAN PORTUGUESE: SLAM Dog Comes Home Brazilian Portuguese Translation
- TAGALOG: SLAM Dog Comes Home Tagalog Translation
- Can you put these in order?
- Tell me the story. [Eliciting narratives and complex clauses]
- What is the girl thinking here?
- Why is she putting the dog in her bag?
- Why is the girl getting so dirty?
- Why is she in the bathtub with a white dog now? (How do you know?)
- What is the mother going to do now?
- What would you say to your mom if you were the girl now?